Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beginning

This is my first post here. I guess I'll use it to explain why I have a blog soley on the subject of nail polish. For years now, all of my friends and family have used the color of my nails to judge my mood or my feelings. Not only do I look at decorating fingernails as an expression of feelings, but I see them as a perfect canvas to show the world your creativity.

Today, my nails look like this.


The white is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White. The green has been water marbled on and is Sinful Colors in Show me the way.

My reasoning for this selection has a lot to do with the first day of spring and me being in a bright mood due to the the marvelous weather out. The green makes me feel warm and excited for the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment